Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rant against Frau Morgan.

Written in german class. I got a little carried away.

How dare you tell me to listen
When I have things to do
By whose hand are you authority?
I'm important too.
One day I will make something of myself
And not in the direction you're leading me.
And I hope you're there to see me succeed
So you can see why I protested you.
You don't know me
You've said you don't care to
You assume I don't care
But I am the least apathetic person you'll ever meet.
I have feelings
And they are the most important
I can see you don't respect me
So why do you demand my respect?
Because you're older?
Bullshit.
We can both be mature.
Do years equal age?
Or experience and insight?
I am not what I seem
So don't judge me like the others.
I am original and special
And you should know
That I won't stand for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment